Housekeeping (Holiday Home) – $23.50/hour
$23.50 an hour
Extract from full job description
Employee assistance program
Flexible spending account
Show 4 more benefits
We started with a home and an idea: connecting homeowners and renters with smart technology and caring local teams. Today we are the largest full-service vacation rental company in North America thanks to the people who give us the best service every day. if you fit here You have a curious entrepreneurial spirit and thrive in a fast-growing environment.
Why Housekeeping at Vacasa
We take pride in our work because our tireless efforts give us peace of mind. We are holiday heroes – providing guests with a spotless first impression and setting the tone for an unforgettable experience. With us you are not just a housekeeper but a housekeeper.
What we’re looking for
We are looking for an outstanding individual to join our team as the Housekeeper of Rockaway Beach. This man is a hard worker who will embody our values while maintaining the highest cleanliness in our home.
Hours of operation can and will vary weekly and seasonally based on business needs.
What you’ll do
• Professionally clean and maintain Vacasa properties using cleaning procedures and products that meet established company standards
• Sweeping mopping and cleaning all surfaces
• Move all movable furniture in the room to clean underneath and behind
• Assistance with laundry as needed
• Ensuring that the premises are clean and tidy creating a welcoming environment for guests and owners
• Identify and document any damage to the property. Create maintenance tickets as needed
• Collect and remove trash and debris
• Meet and maintain required housekeeping metrics
• Attend all mandatory individual and team meetings
• Replenishing consumables such as soap and paper products
• Maintain hot tubs as needed; no experience required – we offer on-site training
• Additional responsibilities assigned – because every day looks different
The skills you need and job requirements
• Reliable transportation
• Smartpftthone an5vgv5vg5d personal gift 5vvvcaddress
• Weekend availability
• Attention to detail
• No experience required we will be happy to provide you with training!
• Ability to stand bend squat kneel and lift more than 20 pounds for extended periods of time
What you’ll get
• Health/Dental/Vision Insurance – 100% coverage option based on hours worked
• Employer-sponsored and voluntary supplemental benefits based on hours worked
• 401K Retirement Savings Plan with instant 100% corporate match on the first 6% of your contributions
• Flexible Spending Account for Health and Dependent Care Based on Working Hours
• Paid vacation & sick days
• Employee Assistance Program
• Career development opportunities
• Employee discounts
• All equipment needed for success
• Great colleagues and culture
• Visit our careers page to see the full range of benefits we offer
Vacasa is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We do not discriminate against applicants based on race color religion sex (including pregnancy gender identity and sexual orientation) nationality age disability genetic information or other Categories protected by applicable law.
Vacasa is committed to maintaining a safe and productive work environment. It is prohibited to use or be under the influence of alcohol or illegal drugs in the workplace.
Some positions may require you to drive a personal vehicle and/or a company vehicle for work purposes. Employees required to drive a personal vehicle must have reliable transportation a valid driver’s license and be at least 18 years old. Employees who need to drive the company The vehicle must have a valid driver’s license be at least 21 years old and hold the driver’s license for at least 3 years.
Employment opportunities for this position will be contingent upon successful completion of background checks.
Posted 3 days ago
3 days ago